Fibre Optic Dome Enclosure
The dome enclosure is suitable for protecting fibre cable splices in branching applications. Its well-engineered, injection-molded outer body makes it impenetrable to the elements.
It can protect splices and ensure reliability with usage in ambient temperatures from -40°C to +65 °C. It can be placed in aerial, wall mounted, or duct mounted locations.
- Holds up to 216 fibres
- Easy to re-enter
- Cable entry/exit, 1 oval and 6 round
- Integrated pressure valve
- Termination and splice kit included
- Integrated seal, airtight and waterproof
- Ideal for cable repair
- RoHS compliant
- Can be used in through, branch or mid-span splice locations
- Suitable for aerial, underground duct or direct burial applications
- IP68 to 1.5mtr